Software Development Engineer (NodeJS)
- Professional attitude: You take your commitments seriously, challenge yourself, and strive to perform assigned duties with exceptional quality.
- Quick learner: You are open to learn and adapt new technologies quickly, as and when needed.
- Communication: You are able to communicate with our foreign counterparts across the globe on a daily basis in a clear and intelligible way, clarifying requirements as needed, to make sure we build the right product.
- Sense of ownership: You are able to take over responsibility for building and maintaining parts of a big project independently.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
Preferred expertise areas
- AWS, Lambda, Serverless
What we offer
- Seriously advanced work: This is an exciting opportunity to build ground-breaking products for big players in the industry with latest cloud and mobile stacks, exercising industry best practices.
- Great mentors: You can learn from and tap into the wealth of vast experience we have in our team here and abroad, whenever you need.
- Salary: above market average, depending on skills and experience.
- Yearly increment based on performance.
- Weekend: Saturday and Sunday.
- 4 weeks of paid leave
- 2 weeks of paternity leave
- 6 months of maternity leave
- Leave Encashment
- All the public holidays as declared by the Bangladesh Government.
- Flexible office timing.
- Two Eid Bonuses.
- Child Birth Bonus
- Wedding Bonus
- Hospitalization Safety Net for self, spouse, children, parents, and parents of the spouse.
- Mobile and internet allowances.
- Possibility of short and long-term work opportunities abroad.
- Regular team-building events, parties, etc.
- Fully subsidized delicious lunch, snacks, drinks, etc
- Job Location: Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka
- Job Nature: Full Time
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team, then feel free to send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line SDEQ421S-NodeJS-University-YearsOfProfessionalExperience.
Craftsmen is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The decision to hire will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.