Senior NodeJS Engineer
Published on: February 03, 2020
This career opportunity has expired.
- Professional attitude: You take your commitments seriously, challenge yourself, and strive to perform assigned duties with exceptional quality.
- Quick learner: You are open to learn and adapt new technologies quickly, as and when needed.
- Communication: You are able to communicate with our foreign counterparts across the globe on a daily basis in a clear and intelligible way, clarifying requirements as needed, to make sure we build the right product.
- Sense of ownership: You are able to take over responsibility for building and maintaining parts of a big project independently.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- At least 3 years proven professional development experience.
Preferred expertise areas
- React/Vue.js, Redux, React Native.
- AWS, GCP, Serverless Framework.
What we offer
- Seriously advanced work: This is an exciting opportunity to build ground-breaking products for big players in the industry with latest cloud and mobile stacks, exercising industry best practices.
- Great mentors: You can learn from and tap into the wealth of vast experience we have in our team here and abroad, whenever you need.
- Salary: above market average, depending on skills and experience.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Yearly increment based on performance.
- Flexible vacation policy including paternity and maternity leave.
- Two-day weekend.
- Mobile and internet allowances.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Possibility of short and long term work opportunities abroad.
- Annual team building event.
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team, then feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line SDEQ120-NodeJS-University-YearsOfExperience.